IMPORTANT!!

All data and information provided on this site is partial fulfillment of the requirements for the subject of Thinking and Writing Strategies (LIB 401), Faculty of Communication and Media Studies, MARA University of Technology. SIMPLE LIFE makes no representations as to accuracy, completeness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any information on this site and will not be liable for any errors, omissions, or delays in this information or any losses, injuries, or damages arising from its display or use. All information is provided on an as-is basis and for educational purposes only.

Monday, February 1, 2010

its about me, myself and i...



First of all, lets start our beginning with salam. Assalammualikum. As we all know, we are given an assignment to talk about ourselves right? Actually, there is nothing much about myself that I would like to share it with all of you. It is because, for me, I would like to keep my personal life privately. I’m not the kind of person that likes to reveal myself to someone that I just met. No offense ya. But that’s the way it is. But I will share with a little bit common fact about myself.

For the beginning, let start a little about my background. As you all know, my name Nurul Aini Munirah binti Md Shuhaimi. I know that my name is quiet long, but I love my name. It was given by my parent, Md Shuhaimi bin Ismail and Zaleha Mohamed. My family and closets friends usually call me Aein. But since there is so many ‘Ain’ in our class, I guess you all can me anything by my name, only by my real name and do not call me a name ya and that’s a warning! Just kidding. Huhu. Anyway, Nurul Aini Munirah means “ The Light of Charming Eyes”. Is it true???? Me, myself also not sure about it. Anyway, I was born in a very “peaceful”(should I call it peaceful?) family on 20th August 1988, (please take a note that I purposely highlight this date so that all of you can remember it :P) at Hospital Besar Kuala Terengganu on 10:40 p.m. I am the 2nd from 6th siblings. One older sister, one little sister, and three younger brother. Perfect family right?? Ngeeh~.

Anyway, currently, I’m studying at University Technology MARA, taking Bachelor in Mass Communication and Media. Previously, I am taking Diploma in Office Management and Technology at UiTM Kota Samarahan, Kuching. I was placed at Tadika Yayasan Islam Kuala Terengganu when I was in kindergarten, while Sekolah Kebangsaan Pusat Chabang Tiga and Sekolah Seri Nilam when I was in Primary School. When I was in secondary school, I was placed at Sekolah Menengah Kebangsaan Sultan Ahmad. The school that kept many sweet memories.

I am just an ordinary person, who loves to hang out, sleep all day long without feeling guilty, but I will definitely felt guilty if I ate all day long. Hhuhu. I really love cats, and maybe I hope someday I can open a shelter house for abandon cats. Besides that, I also love to collect heels and wedges sandals. At home, I have hundreds collection of colorful sandals.
i think that's all about myself that i can tell you all for now. i know it is seriously, awfully, a lot about myself..so, back off if you can't stand me already.. peace ^_^

8 comments:

  1. yeah i found one to borrow heals =) nice knowing you..

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah sure. why not.. but everythings come with a price right? ehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahah. 100% agree with ain. hehe

    heh.sleep all day long?waiting for your prince charming to kiss you then you'll awake? hehe cute larhh. like the sleeping beauty story. ^.^

    ReplyDelete
  4. well, i'm totally agreed with u. i mean, there is wise man (which i do not remember his name) said that every reality starts with imagination right? so who know, someday my real price charming will come and take me away from doing all this blogging stuff. hehehh ( just kidding. please do not take it seriously miss mimi... anyway, what i'm trying to say is, i do enjoy my sleep.. lalalalal ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. me also love cat:)
    maybe we can build a paw in the future:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. sure.. why not.. but please remember that, what ever it is, i want to a manager!! kekekekek

    ReplyDelete
  7. bile u nak update lg ni.. bosan la.. ada 1 post je... hehehe.. jgn marah

    ReplyDelete
  8. i haven't got new assignment yet lar... waiting for my lecturer to leave a comment on our blog first.. anyway, thanks for dropping by ya

    ReplyDelete